Bank of Dudley Overdraft Privilege
Consider - have you ever...
- made a mistake in your checkbook?
- forgotten to record a deposit? a purchase? a withdrawal? a check order?
- had to "guess" at what transactions a joint owner has made?
- had a transaction denied or turned down at checkout?
- had the embarrassment and expense of a returned check?
We cannot promise or guarantee these things will never happen, but what we can do is offer Overdraft Privilege.
You deserve consideration...
Rather than automatically returning unpaid all insufficient funds items that you may have, we will consider, without obligation on our part, payment of your reasonable overdrafts up to your assigned Overdraft Privilege Limit.
Overdraft Privilege Benefits
- You may avoid high charges from merchants for returned checks.
- You may avoid the embarrassment and inconvenience of denied purchases and dishonored checks.
- Payment of your occasional and inadvertent overdrafts up to your assigned Overall Privilege Limit of $800.00 will normally be considered. These limits include the standard per item overdraft fee set forth in our fee schedule (currently $30.00). Our fees will be added to any outstanding overdrafts you may have and will be applied against your Overdraft Privilege Limit.
If you have any questions concerning the Overdraft Privilege Service, please contact a Customer Service Representative at (478) 277-1500.
Transactions That May Cause or Create Overdrafts Using Your Overdraft Privilege Limit
Transactions initiated for payment against insufficient funds in your checking account may be paid by us using your assigned Overdraft Privilege Limit, including our fees. Our overdraft/returned item fees may be imposed for paying, or not paying, overdrafts you create by: checks, in person (teller) withdrawal, or other electronic means including ACH transactions. If you wish to utilize this service for ATM withdrawals and one time debit card transactions you must Opt-In for these types of transactions. You may do so online by clicking here, by visiting any branch or by calling and speaking with a customer service representative.
Personal Banking. Personal Touch.
Some banks get so big, you hardly know who to talk to. At Bank of Dudley, we're big enough to offer the great services you need, but small enough to make sure you can talk to someone you trust.