Personal Visa® Check Card
A check card is a multi-purpose access card linked to a cardholder's checking account. The card may be used like an ATM card at an ATM or a POS (Point Of Sale) terminal, or like a Visa® or MasterCard®. The transaction amount is debited directly from the customer's checking account. The card may have a checking account number and a savings account linked to it. Purchases are withdrawn from checking. Withdrawals from ATM's may come from savings or checking.
Why do you need a Check Card?
Benefits to you:
- Reduces the need to carry cash or checks
- Reduces the need to order checks
- Eliminates ID/check approval
- Means faster checkout
- Accepted everywhere Visa® or MasterCard® is accepted
- Can be used as an ATM card
- Protected against lost of stolen cards
- Receives monthly statement
- Receives transaction receipts*
- Easy to return purchased items
* If transaction totals more than $15